Saturday, May 30, 2009
paperwork is nuts
I worked for a few hours yesterday getting all my papers filled out, organized, checked, and double checked...even got everything notorized, only to realize, after repeated back and forth e-mails to my contact at the agency, that the birth certificates of "M" and I, and our marriage license, have to be certified copies, not notorized copies. SOOOOOO, just when I thought we were SOOOOOO close, I have to send away for these things, to two different states and another country. So the delays continue. I was warned of this, knew this would happen, but still I don't always handle it well when it does. I can't "make" anything happen! That's part of this process for me....trusting in God's direction, timing and plan, not mine. As "M" reminds me on a regular basis..."who's in charge honey? ...God. I know, I know. So I am sending away. Two are done, one should be done on monday and then I'll check the mail regularly. Hopefully within a couple weeks I'll get what I need!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment