Thank you for joining our journey to West Africa and now back home with our five children!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
hmmmmm
I am getting a little better at waiting, but really, I dont' like it. I thought I'd have an appointment in Ghana by now and I don't. I might not even find out until next week. When will I learn!?
I have been married to "M" for 18 years!! He was a youth pastor for 15 years and has been a Lead Pastor for over 2 now. We have a passion for adoption and adopted our oldest son when he was one month old. We have two great boys and a wonderful little girl and we brought "P" and "M" home in February 2010! We walk on this journey not on our own strength, but on God's alone.
. . once our eyes are opened we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act . . . ~Proverbs 24:12
I feel hopeless, and I cry out to you from a faraway land. Psalm 61:2 He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me. 2 Samuel 22:20
We are learning along side you! We will continue to pray. xoxoxoxo
ReplyDelete