Monday, December 14, 2009

Pictures and Videos






























I will take time soon to write our experience down, but first I'm putting pictures up! Enjoy! It will take me much time to figure out how to put this experience into words, but I will!!
I can't figure out how to put videos on! Sorry!

3 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! I love those pictures! Especially the one with Uncle "M" and "P" at the beach. I can't wait to meet them! It must've been a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pictures! They are adorable and it is so much fun to see you all together. I hope you get them home in a snap! P.S. It was fun to see M wearing one of Fia's shirts that she always wore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Jesse: I just wanted to say that "M" is a clown and is very cute. Can't wait to see them eventually!
    P.S. I'm counting down!

    ReplyDelete