Saturday, January 9, 2010

Still waiting....

We are now at exactly the 30 day mark of waiting for our appointment in Ghana for the I-600. I never thought we'd go past it. As I always tell our caseworker, when will I learn not to get my heart set on a date. We really wanted to bring the kids home by the end of January. Who knows. But we are working hard on getting the bedrooms ready. I am also tackling the kitchen....five kids! I sometimes wonder how I'll do it and at the same time, I'm excited. I have wonderful friends who have five children, sisters who have "plenty"!!! ;) So I have a lot of people to go to for tips!! We have been so touched by people's thoughtfulness lately....thanks to all of you who have been so kind to us! Maybe monday we'll hear......

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 30 days already!?! That's so exciting! Hopefully we'll be able to see them soon!

    ReplyDelete