Sunday, February 14, 2010
Our new "normal"
Well, things are starting to settle into a "routine" and days are pretty good, but nights are long and tiring. Peter sleeps better than Akor but is sad at night and in the morning. I'm journaling my experiences from the trip and just might get around to blogging them sometime! I can hardly shower, let alone write too much! We can feel your prayers and appreciate all the support. From friends coming to help clean my house, to dinner being brought, a shower for some of our needs and just so much encouragement. Thank you so much! Here are a few pictures of our day to day life now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I love seeing them interact together! They must love having a new brother and sister!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing so many photos! i can't wait to get together and hear all about it! please, let us know when your family is ready to socialize, i know you might want to take some time to settle in. :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful family! How wonderful that your kids are home.
ReplyDeleteLoved seeing the videios of Mary and hearing again how it's going.
ReplyDeleteI see my blue gloves that I forgot...maybe I'll get them one of these days on another trip. oxoxox Mom
Dad saw this yesterday and enjoyed it tool oxo