Saturday, March 27, 2010

update





































I'm SOOOO behind on this blog and I just have no time! But instead of doing laundry and ironing, I'm updating. I would love to be scrapbooking. However, this will do for now. And guess who just woke up, so now I have someone sitting on me while I try to type.



The kids came home on February 9th, we're coming up on two months. Hard to believe! They are doing so well. It feels like they've been here for a long time. The older three as I often refer to them, are doing quite well too, although everyone has to make adjustments and learn how to not think of "self" so much, but that's always a good lesson!
Akor is a funny little girl. She is a non stop chatterbox, until we go out in public! She mimics every sound she hears, from phones, to microwaves, intercoms, absolutely everything! I sprayed a water bottle this morning and she tried to mimic that! She loves to play with the older kids and can just laugh all day! Naps are improving and nights are improving, but we're hoping it gets even better! She is starting to adjust to the animals a little bit too. She loves clothes and LOVES certain new friends!!! She really is a delight. I'm even getting better at her hair!
Peter is doing well too. He doesn't have too many down times anymore and is seeming to be pretty happy. This little boy loves anything to do with wheels!! He is riding a bike constantly (and we need to change that from a pink bike that is too small to something boyish and bigger!) But he's not complaining! He absolutely could play with hotwheels all day long and then some. He is definitely a boy after daddy's heart! He is a funny character too. He has a dry sense of humor and likes to make jokes and not crack a smile. He has a great laugh and can be quite the cuddler too.
We thank the Lord for this blessing. Before we adopted them, I read that you are the ones blessed, not just the kids. It really is true. We are really loving our new family! But we DO NOT FIT into our van! That's gotta change!

1 comment: