We recently drove to Canada, we being myself, Mallory and Akor. The boys went down to NC to visit the motorcycle relatives, so we went to surprise my dad for his 70th. When we get a bigger vehicle, we'll all go somewhere together! Anyway, it was a LONG trip but I did it...all 13 or so hours. It was fun surprising mom and dad and Akor bonded with everyone. It was fun to watch her with Uncle B and Grandma, as well as the aunties, and all the cousins! Hopefully we'll see them again soon~Somehow I didn't get a picture with Grandpa!!! Coming soon......
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Wow!!! I almost forgot to add it onto our own blog! I'll be sure to add it on later.
ReplyDeleteLoved your visit!
Hey, great pics. We loved having you and I have to say you always surprise us with visits. Don't know how you drive it, but you do! love you
ReplyDelete