Tuesday, September 14, 2010
So blessed
Just read a wonderful post from someone who wondered why they were so busy. What were they thinking? Why did they do what they did to make themselves to busy, and tired, and drained....on and on the list can go. Well, I have to say, Yes, I am very tired. I never imagined five kids would be so much work. Add to that that I am homeschooling and Mark's job is very demanding, and a little nuts at the moment, but God is faithful. We have so many amazing people God has put in our lives. I am so blessed. I never in a million years thought I would have five kids, not to mention two from Africa. But I am SOOO glad I do! Wow. I am SOOOOOO glad. Look at these faces....God loves each and every child who needs a family....we just have to be his hands and feet. Won't you say yes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I love the pics!
ReplyDelete