Saturday, February 5, 2011
Created For Care
Hmmm. Life changing retreat. That's what this is. Coming off a very painful year for various reasons, and also a life changing exciting year, has been a roller coaster. I think I've just gotten through. I want to begin to use my blog to encourage others more than I have. Up to now, it's been a documenting blog. But I want to share what God is teaching me. This weekend, I connected with women who are not perfect, but who seek the Lord in all things. I was reminded of that and that I have to take my eyes off whatever problems I'm facing and fix them on Jesus, who is the answer to the very problems that consume me. I will forever be touched by the love shown to me through these women. Thank You Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






This looks great! Can't wait to see what else you post.
ReplyDeleteHow fun that you got to see Natalie! Where was this meeting?
ReplyDeleteoh this is good to read, You show how The Lord God touched your heart and soul. You are so worthy of His love through these ladies too!
ReplyDeleteYEAH GOD! Yeah Charmaine!
I am so excited to hear more about your time away! God is amazing and you are proof that He has a plan for us all!!
ReplyDeletelove Sandee