Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's IN!

Finally! We got a call from our social worker yesterday, on my cell phone while we were going to a wedding that the homestudy is FINALLY approved and in from Illinois. They are SLOW! But it's done! We haven't been able to send our dossier to Ghana without it! So now the international paperwork can move forward and we can get closer to bringing "P" and "M"home. I've also started nesting...that's way too early isn't it? I want to paint "J" and "P"'s room, and make it more cozy, I want to get a bunkbed for "M"'s room, I realized I need a carseat and a booster seat, a booster seat at the kitchen table, another school desk, clothes, winter clothes....lots! So I should really start getting my garage sale addiction into high gear! But that's all fun stuff!

1 comment:

  1. No, it's not too early to be nesting at all! I'll keep my eyes open for all of this stuff that you'll be needing. It's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete