Tuesday, August 11, 2009

VIDEO!!!

I WISH I could post the video and pictures but I guess I cannot quite yet. But yesterday we did a very big thing, and send our dossier to our caseworker to review and then she'll send it to Ghana. That gets us even closer to bringing "P" and "M" home. But today, I was given a gift. I checked my loop of families from our agency adopting from Ghana and the wonderful mom who took our gift bags had videos for all of the Ghana families, waiting or already referred, and there was video of "P" and "M"! Almost 5 minutes of them! It was video of them sitting down and being told they have a family, opening their bags from us and then (gulp) this wonderful mom read our welcome to our family letter to him. He didn't show a lot of emotion, it had to be overwhelming, but when he looked at the pictures we sent, you saw a smile or two! It was unbelievable. I had tears pouring down my face as I watched. I felt like I did, the day "J" was placed into my arms. Can't really explain it. The kids loved watching it. It helps "P" and "M" be that much more real to us! Oh I wish the whole family could go there to get these two beautiful children. Sometimes I am afraid of how hard I think it will be, but then other times I'm given little blessings and can see the gift that they will be to us! God is good and we are trusting and obeying!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing thing you were able to see this video. Good start.Like the verse you have from Prov. 24:12 oxoxox

    ReplyDelete